MAURI E-Store is owned and operated by MAURI Restaurant
By purchasing products you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and our limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a right to access funds for payment; any fraud transactions will be reported to relevant authorities.
- We guarantee highest quality of all products and services available in MAURI E-Store.
- All purchases will be processed for production and/or delivery after full payment is settled.
MAURI E-Store offer different kind of products, here is how to order:
- Selects desired products
- Place your order with preferred method of payment and checkout
- We will contact you via email to confirm your order with details of payment and shipment
- Detailed invoice will be issued
- Make a payment
- We will process your order and provide you shipping information
- All prices in our E-Store are in Indonesian Rupiah
- We accept payments by:
- VISA and MasterCard – payment link will be issued by our payment provider
- Bank transfer to our Indonesian bank account – account details will be provided by our Team
- PayPal transaction in USD – payment link will be issued by our payment provider
- You can provide a preferred method of payment in the notes section during the checkout process.
MAURI E-Store offers a selection of delicatessen items in MAURI GOURMET and tableware in MAURI CERAMICS.
- Images of MAURI Gourmet and MAURI Ceramics are for illustrative purposes only. There may be variations in colour or the pattern between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions which will not constitute a fault or defect of the goods.
- Some MAURI Ceramics might not be perfectly straight. Clay moves during the drying and firing stage. These add a unique character to handmade goods and do not have an effect on their function.
- Products available for purchase online are made to order therefore subject to availability. Once the order has been placed, we will inform you on the availability and expected delivery time. You will be informed if MAURI is unable to complete an order.
- Vouchers are valid up to 6 months after the date of purchase.
- No extensions of the expiry date will be entertained for expired vouchers.
- MAURI VOUCHERS not utilized before the expiry date will be forfeited without a refund or exchange.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only in MAURI Restaurant.
- Vouchers are not redeemable during 24th & 25th December and 31st January of any year.
- MAURI VOUCHERS are not exchangeable for cash and can be only redeemed at MAURI Restaurant.
- Vouchers are for specific service as described in product description.
- MAURI VOUCHERS can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will automatically be forfeited.
- MAURI VOUCHERS are strictly not valid for resale.
- Reservations are subject to availability, purchase of MAURI VOUCHERS is not a guarantee of a reservation however you will receive priority access to our booking system to secure your table before reservations are opened to the general public.
- Vouchers entitles you to make a table booking at a specific date and time. We do not accept cancellations and in case of no show, the voucher will be voided.
- Once you place a purchase request we will contact you to confirm booking details and payment method.
- MAURI VOUCHERS are non refund-able.
- If you like to have your voucher delivered as a gift, we will be happy to assist you.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
SHIPMENT AND DELIVERIES
- Delivery costs are not included in the price of the products. Our team will inform you regarding the delivery cost and schedule based on your order and location.
- All orders within Bali can be picked up at the restaurant or sent via courier.
- All orders outside of Bali are shipped using an Express Delivery service (DHL). Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email allowing you to track your package.
- Please acknowledge that ceramics are fragile. If you reside in Bali, we strongly advise you to pick up the ceramics directly at the restaurant. If sent via DHL, MAURI will not be responsible if any breakage occurs.
- Delivery times should be used as a guide only as they are based on estimates provided by the preferred carrier. Due to circumstances beyond our control, it may take longer for your parcel to reach you during busy periods.
- If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you with regards to the issue as soon as possible but we do not accept any liability for failure to deliver for reasons beyond our control nor do we accept any liability for delays in delivery.
- For deliveries outside Indonesia, the recipient is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country we are shipping to; payment of these may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. MAURI will not be held liable for any fees or taxes you may incur or if your product is seized by customs. We advise that you learn about the package destination’s import duty, customs and local sales taxes as well as its rules and regulations for importing foreign goods and products.
- MAURI Gourmet products cannot be delivered outside the territory of Indonesia.
- MAURI will not be liable if Ceramics products arrived
- Exchange is not permitted once the payment has been received and refunds will not be issued.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
1. Cancellation is not permitted once the payment has been received and refunds will not be issued.
- In a specific situation we may process a refund request. In that case all fees that occurred will be deducted from the original amount and refunded to original source of payment.